Friday, October 3, 2008

Our Trip to Portland for the BIG Game!

We went to Portland for a long weekend to go to the Boise State Oregon Game.....and WOW what a game!! Go Bronco's!! What a win and what an amazing game!!


Autzem stadium is awesome (thanks to Nike)!


We stayed with our friends Sam and Jessica who live just outside Portland in Vancouver, Washington. We went sight seeing to some falls, I can't remember the name of them, but they were beautiful!


Here we are along the Oregon coast.......very beautiful! (My first time)




Thank you Sam and Jess for a great weekend!!
And Go Broncos!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you?
Nice picture.
Bravo
Good luck.

Please visit:
http://bali-universe.blogspot.com

kc and k said...

I had to watch the game at home by myself. I was jumping off the couch and covering my eyes. How fun that you got to be there. By the way, it's Multnomah Falls I think and they are beautiful!