Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby Grace!!

We had our ultrasound today........and it's officially a girl and she is perfect!! We are thrilled!! And yes, we already have her name......Grace Bella. I know, we are weird for already giving her a name, but we have had this name picked out for a long time :) And no, it is not after Bella on Twilight (in fact I was mad when I finally read Twilight and her name was Bella)! Nick loves the Spanish name Bella (it means beautiful) and Addy's middle name is Fey (Faith in Spanish) so we are keeping with tradition. Below is her profile shot.

Here she is sucking her thumb........


and here are her little legs!

3 comments:

williamsfam5 said...

I don't think Grace Bella is weird at all. I think it's quite classy.

What are you guys doing this weekend? Got plans?

Unknown said...

Love the name!! That first ultrasound pic of Grace's profile is dead on to Addies!!! Looks exactly like her!!! Congrats!!

kc and k said...

Cute name. I can't wait to meet her!